Trolling? You can call it that even though it's a giant stretch.

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
You obviously have nothing to offer HIM, and apparently have nothing nice to say, which means you're basically just trolling.

We are not obligated to participate in every argument to which we are invited.

No, I didn't have anything to offer him, but neither did these people BEFORE me -

Originally Posted By: chesseroo
No offense meant to anyone of course, but i find this casual conversation about guns rather disturbing.
I've heard more serious and concerned talk from old ladies discussing plants at the garden store.

An interesting article for thought (and no, i won't be returning to this thread).
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2012/07/23/wdr-guns-windsor-border.html

Originally Posted By: Socketman
it seems the usa has more than its fair share of retards . Great to be a canadian.
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
Socketman,

If you don't want to read about things not related to home audio, why are you in the Water Cooler area? For that matter, why did you click on a thread named "Gun owners"?
Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Yes, those retarded Americans, clinging to their guns, bibles and religion.

A free people must have the right to bear arms or their freedom is at the sufferance of a government with a monopoly on armed force.

Originally Posted By: CatBrat
Here's my weapon!
Here's my gun!
This is for fighting!
This is for fun!

Originally Posted By: pmbuko
Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
A free people must have the right to bear arms or their freedom is at the sufferance of a government with a monopoly on armed force.

So you actually think an armed American populace has any chance whatsoever against our military?

You're electing me as the troll when the above comments preceded mine? They all fit into your definition as a troll, so why didn't you call them out?

I also don't know what you're talking about when you say I have nothing nice to say. If you're referring to "you *guys* don't have me this time. Ain't it ironic that people suddenly show up to try to discredit me even more. That's new." Well, I only speak the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.