I tested this weekend for MANY hours the Axiom VP150, QS8 against the top-of-the line Klipsch Reference RS-7 and RC-7...

You have to hear speakers in YOUR environment and against the other brand that you are considering and you make the decision. Seriously, I purchased from my Klipsch dealer in the past few years many $$$ and I was lucky enough to have at the same time the Klipsch and the Axiom...

There is a clear winner for the level of service and support and that is Axiom. You call them, they are friendly and useful. You e-mail them, they answer your e-mails, you ask for tips, they would give you some tips... Maybe they sell their speakers for way under what they are worth (maybe not!) because the name is not as prestigious as Klipsch, Paradigm or B&W and their size is not the same either but they are a Canadian based company wich decided to focus on service they provide to their customers and I think that's a good thinking. Hopefully, if they become bigger, they will still remember what would have made them "famous"...!

If you can, get the Rocket and get the Axiom and test them against each other and yes, you will lose the shipping charges on one brand but what is 100$ if you enjoy your new system for a few years?

My 2 cents, sorry for the long post!

Sylvain