Great pics TAM, thanks for posting them. Based on my avatar I think you can tell I ride too. In fact I used to live out in Victoria for 4 years (I am from Toronto originally) until a job took me from the island to Ottawa where I have been settled for over 10 years now.

I had the joy of purchasing a brand new 1998 VFR800 from S&G Power when I lived out there and had the great privilege of exploring many island roads on 2 wheels. One of my favourite short runs was from Cordova Bay where I lived out to Port Renfrew and back. I loved riding the bike out onto the dock and just chilling there for a while before enjoying the amazing ride back. Fun roads, great scenery - you are bringing back wonderful memories.

In fact I am typing this from my office desk where I have a 4x6 taped up of me on the VFR parked on the side of a mountain pass from a trip to the interior we did one weekend.

I sold the VFR when my 1st baby was born to make way for the hideous mini-van phase of my life, but now ride a 2005 Honda CB900F. I am trying to convince my wife how the Honda must be traded in for a BMW K1300S without much success. frown

What are your favourite routes?

Cheers,

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1