I am not looking to have any kind of sweet spot per say. I have axiom m80s vp150 and qs8s for my HT where I do my serious watching/listening. These M3s are really just to have some music jamming through the house when I cook...getting ready in the mornings...having people over. So im just looking for some decent full range sound in the room. There is no option to mount them on the walls as far as im concerned...never gave that much thought. I always thought I want speakers in the ceilings...I dont know if I would like them on the side walls through out the house. The Sonos boxs have a simple bass treble adjustment so if its overly boomy I can tame that to an extent. I do like rap and dubstep so boomy might not be to bad laugh . I listen to a lot of different kinds of music...with my pandora mix lil wayn might pop up then the next might be harry conic jr lol. So I just want some good sound in the house. Also to note the ceilings in these areas are 10' if that helps them spread the sound out any. Good news is they are coming a day early...today!!

Does any one know if they will sound different once installed? Like with the back part of the box being in the attic not in the room. I plan to just demo them standing upright on top of some cabinets.

Last edited by NOLAGT; 08/01/13 01:57 PM.