[quote=Ian]Haha we posted at the same time. For Socketman it is no problem. It really does come down to your comfort level with the soldering and making sure the wires go in the right spot on the board. [/quote

True , a little soldering is no big deal though I assumed the crossovers would come with the wires if bought from you, my bad. There are lots of tutorials on the net on proper soldering technique and a little practice makes perfect.The necessary equipment is not very expensive.

Ken:

Cost is definitely a factor if you have to buy more drivers and the crossovers. If it were me, I would start with pricing it out and see if its cost prohibitive vs the benefits. When I bought my V2's they came with V3 drivers which Axiom graciously exchanged and no crossover changes were necessary from a listening standpoint. I listened both ways. The crossover change as I understand is a tweaking along the way rather than a wholesale change. Again if It were me I would change the drivers and then as funds become available do the crossovers.

richard

Last edited by Socketman; 02/14/14 07:44 PM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry