Outside of this forum it is hard to get a realistic opinion of axiom products. I askesd similar questions at AVS years ago and it turned into a derailed argument between other posters. It was clear the anti axiom guy needed another hobby, or a girlfriend. grin

Its hard to have any opinion at AVS without someone getting personal. I started to get annoyed when people would offer personal accounts with products/setups and were accused of being "dumb" for liking what they heard....

I dont post there anymore. wink Tired of being questioned by those with a sig line 10 miles long and pics of their speakers setup horribly. Jokers......

Its good axiom is getting a fair shake at hometheater shack. Great writeup in a comparsson thread there. Another product, the Tannoys, ended up in my brothers home theater. The M80s were under consideration back when he was looking. No dealer demo was a dealbreaker for him.... The hometheatershack thread may have encouraged him make the effort to hear the axioms somehow.

Last edited by Hellcommute; 03/22/14 10:19 PM.