Wow, that is pretty childish. Another hobby of mine deals with roller coasters, and there is a forum with just as much of a smart-arse owner called Theme Park Review. The guy that runs that place must be related somehow. He kicked and banned me because I disagreed with his opinion (which he admitted was his opinion) for something that he had never experienced, but I had. He kept responding to the topic thread with these long, swear filled messages, and then would delete his posts. That way anyone subscribed would see him trying to bash me, but the permanent record would not exist. He also changed my avatar to be "Barney" as in the "I love you" dinosaur and made it so that my control panel showed the avatar that I wanted, thus making it unchangeable. There are other people there that he changed their tagline to as well, making it look like they are calling themselves liars, etc. So childish. I am still a member over there (was reinstated after having to stroke the guys ego), but I have since never posted anything and rarely visit. Some people are just that way. It is just unfortunate when people view them as "experts" in their field and they are recognized for their unethical and childish behaviors.

Farewell - June 4, 2020