Thanks for all the comments guys. I should elaborate on the room size. That was not a typo, the room is actually that size, however it is common with another room that is a little bit bigger via a set of pocket doors in the wall. The cross over frequency is currently set at 100hz. I found this to be the best compromise between mains and sub. I am about 17' away when listening. As for the comment about clipping; no, this is unfortunately not the case. I used to have M80 v2's as the mains, and I found a vast improvement in sound at high listening levels since I upgraded to the 100's. The 80's were awesome speakers, but how I used them pushed them to their max (as far as an "overdriving" of the physical woofer" goes). As far as an amp upgrade, that may be in my near future. I have not found, however, that I am pushing this current amp to levels of clipping. I have added some forced are cooling to it.I am only using 3 of the 7 drivers in the amp right now, and have never shown it drawing more than 1100 watts (obviously fluctuates as the music does). Please keep the comments coming my way. And for the record, I am a little hard of hearing, or maybe its just really selective smile

Oh, I should also note I did experiment with 2 of my buddies Carver Cubes. Wired one speaker bi-amped (800w theoretical max) and the same result as far as hearing the woofers over extend (excursion) was still heard.

Last edited by Brendan; 02/07/15 08:44 PM.