hopefully in a few weeks we will also find out what that price is for? Do you get the battery with that or is it a base price + extras? I hope they put out all the spec's including the sound profile graph.

The biggest question is how it sounds. Not to be a neigh sayer, but the competition is pretty steep especially at that price point. For example, the Sonos Play5 has 5 amplified speakers. it does sound pretty good, and costs 1/2 the price. The bose Soundlink sounds pretty good as well, with a Li battery.. 1/3rd the price. Face it, the unit will be used in non optimum sound environments. You would not put one of these in your sound room as a replacement for your hifi. Will I get as good a sound from this as i would from a set of M2's and a $300 receiver as it's about the same cash outlay.

The truth is in how it sounds in the end. I see that the Aeris has got some really cool tech inside of it. But when the tires hit the road it all comes down to sound. Having a 24bit192 DA with WiFi connect will mean nothing unless is sounds substantially better than the cheeper bluetooth solutions already on the market.

I have very high hopes for this unit, and really do hope that it can deliver the sound we know Axiom has inside.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5