I have listened to M80v4 and found that the speaker did an astounding job of bass for the most part. But I had a friend over and he brought a Jeff Beck CD over to have a listen and compare my Axioms to his Totem speakers.

His opinion was that the Axtiom didn't have enough bass and felt like the bottom end of the speaker frequency was a bit soft. I turned up the bass on the receiver and he said that was just perfect. But with that setting, then my Holly Cole was just over emphasized.

I then traded my M80's in for LFR1100 and I would say the same holds true for that Jeff Beck CD with the LFR's that have an extra set of the HP woofers.

If you ask me, I would look at what you have recorded fist before changing a set of speakers. Those M80's are pretty flat to begin with and just flattening them out some more is not going to give you what you are looking for. If the recording was mixed to a monitor that had a lower frequency bump like many speakers do, then when you play that source on a flat properly voiced speaker then you are going to find it lacking in that range.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5