Originally Posted By Ken.C
I'm not sure what your issue with wireless and streaming was (or getting bumped off?!). That simply shouldn't be happening with modern protocols, unless you live in a faraday cage. Even 802.11G is faster than your 30Mb/s cable company. You also shouldn't see any lag whatsoever being created by your wireless connection.

In a perfect environment where you are the only one using a specific band of radio space that would be the case. I live in an upper scale suburb where there are quite a few families that have internet. From my house I can see 17 different networks that are all trying to use the same 12 bands. And now that everyone has G / N / AC all running to get the most bandwidth, it is a basic war for who has the most amount of gain on the signal. I gave up and just went with a wire for critical connections as wireless around me is just too iffy. I could have gotten a +30db antenna in a quest to over power everyone else, but I know it's just a matter of time before someone else does the same thing.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5