Originally Posted By exlabdriver
I just glossed over the review - nothing upset me & it kinda follows all of the other reviews that I've seen on this model.

Certainly not enough there to cause anyone to depart the scene IMO. Besides, Serenity, I really need & appreciate the advice that you've given me over the past couple of years.

Craig - really good to see you back. Hopefully everything is well.

This morning at breakfast was the first time that I was able to dial in my talk radio station on the net from Vancouver on the AA. Exponentially better listening experience as contrasted to my previous kitchen radio. I believe that Axiom has a winner here; however, it is not quite as easy as just turning a knob on a regular radio, ha! Craig, you gotta get one of these...

TAM

Tam - Thanks for the welcome back. smile

I do have a pair of Axiom Air units on order, but dropped Ian a note in February to put us at the bottom of the list to help catch up with the back log from Kickstarter.

The "field test" program (in which you are doing a great job) has been fun to follow. I am looking forward to trying one out with the EP-350 plus having summer tunes on the back deck.