After reviewing a lot of the helpful insight on this board , I am planning on getting M22's for mains, VP100 center very soon and have a couple of questions about stands and surrounds. This will be for family room--- 50/50 music/HT.

Room is 19X17, 10 ft ceilings, partial opening into kitchen and I prewired for surrounds before I checked
into HT. The way I have it set up is that one rear will be on sidewall and other on back wall facing entertainment center. I would probably wire it different now but at the time(new construction) it seemed like a good idea to get some wires up before drywall was put up.

So....Would QS4's be OK or should I get M2 or M3's and mount so they face into listening area?

How stable are stands offered? Do the M22's sit on stand or attached somehow? I've been blessed with 4 kids 5-15 that like to get the tunes cranking just like Dad and really do not want to see new speakers hitting the floor because of errant air guitar moves. Thought about floor models too but I have a price point I need to stay at.

Thanks