Well guys, I hate to say it but my sub (EP125) is giving me a headache. The problem is that I can't get the dang thing to hold a signal. I have it connected to the sub out on my Outlaw ICBM. I also tried the sub out on my receiver but no signal (or pretty little green LED) The strangest thing is that when it's connected to the ICBM and I power on the receiver for the first time, I get a red light and no sound. However, when I turn my receiver off the LED turns green. So I just turn the receiver back on and it will stay green and there's sound for a few minutes. Then the LED goes back to red and no sound again.

As you can see, I'm VERY confused. It's hard to know if it's the sub or a cable issue. I know that all the settings are correct on my DVD player and receiver because they worked fine yesterday and I haven't touched any of those. I did check the fuse, but it looked fine to me (no black). The cable I'm using is just a regular paired RCA with only one (red) RCA connected to the "IN". Nothing too out of the ordinary. Anything that you guys can come up with would really help out. Thanks.

Jason