Thanks for the ideas guys and keep them coming. I'll respond to your replies.

Haoleb - I think that you're onto something there. My guess is that something is wrong with the auto on in the sub. I'm going do so some tests tonight and greatly simplify things by taking the ICBM out of the loop. I'll try the sub connected to my NAD T762 and also try it connected to my old Kenwood by the speaker outs from the Kenwood. This should definately prove if the sub is working at all.

JohnK - That's was the first thing that I did, but with no luck. I wondered if using a true "sub" cable instead of just a basic pair of RCA interconnects. Really that shouldn't matter since a sub cable is just a shielded RCA cable.

2x6spds - My receiver is a NAD T762. Currently, I have the ICBM between the pre-outs and main inputs. This way it acts as universal bass management. The sub is connected to the ICBM Left sub out. I checked all the menus on the T762 set my mains to Large and the sub crossed over at 200Hz. I'll try taking the ICBM completely out of the picture and see if I get anywhere.

The only other thing that concerns me is that when I turned the T762 and the ICBM on for the first time, there was a very audible "THUD" from the sub. This same THUD happened when I turned things off. When I had the ICBM between my dvd player (Denon DVD-2200) and the T762, the THUD didn't happen. This is why I checked the fuse and made sure that it wasn't black. The fuse filament was a gray/silver color so I assume that it's ok. I could always replace it and see if the sub will work, but I still think that something is wrong with the auto on. Well wish me luck in my tests tonight. I'll give you all an update afterwards.

Thanks,
Jason