Originally Posted By Mojo
If you knew it didn't have a trigger, would you have purchased it?

The problem is not as cut and dry as that. Is having no 12v trigger a deal breaker to having incredible sound? No, but it doesn't mean that you can't complain about how short sighted Axiom has been. Why would they put a 12v trigger on the amps if they didn't think they were important? Just seems rather crazy to put it onto one item and not the other.

As far as a power bar goes. What do you run as the master for the power sense trigger? From a cable wire perspective, I have run 3 dedicated power lines (on their own breaker) for my equipment rack. I figured that I would likely have enough external power amps that could be potentially pulling upwards of 10amps power each that they would require their own dedicated plug line. At that amps pull you could not use a power bar to run them as they exceed the rating of most bars. So you are left with just the pre-amp as being the trigger device. But the Anthem runs as two high a standby power draw to trigger the switched power plugs. So you are again stuck.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5