Originally Posted By nickbuol
Originally Posted By casey01

It is rather odd though that the rear panel of the unit displayed in the picture is exactly the same as the existing 103D so I am not sure it is a picture of the new model.

That *IS* the back of the box that they were running around with (secretly) at CEDIA last week as their upcoming UHD 203 player. Now, it was never connected up to anything, so it could have been a bit of a P.R. stunt... take an existing 103, put a new face on the front, carry it around in a black Oppo bag, and create some buzz...

Time will tell.

I will have to correct myself on my previous post about the uncanny resemblance to the 103D. When I finally put on my glasses, the model in the picture shows 2 trigger outputs with no IR input. The 103D only has an IR input with no trigger outputs. There is also printing on the back making reference to DTS and Dolby audio, which is not on the back of the 103D.

Yep, it looks like it is "legit" after all, I should have looked a little bit closer. Also, it looks like my question about a higher end model was answered in the link "Socketman" made reference to in his post(i.e. UHD 205). No indication yet of the release date of that model.