I agree with nick... Forget the walker people....

I also agree with nick. Don't slam the 100's right up next to the wall. I'm on my phone now so i cant post any photos.. But, i'm starting a build now as well.. Kinda.. More of just setting the room up. My towers are about 1ft from the front wall and 18 inches from the side wall.

Why isnt the side speaker at the 1' 11" spot in line with the other speaker? Is the riser already built? From an acustics perspective that room is going to be very tough... The pdf below discusses acustical treatments which nick mentioned above.

Also, dont forget you can lay the 800's on their side.. That's what i'm doing with one of my 600's... I'm going to build a little stand for the 600 and put my center above the 600. Then i'm building equiptment racks to put my equiptment on either side of the center/sub combo.

http://www.myhomemontreal.com/files/hometheater-POLK.pdf

Read this pdf. The beginning is a little basic; but, i think you will appreciate the second half of the litterature. It's a bit of an older article.. But, the physics of sound are the same.. Just today we have flat screen tv's and not CRT's.. wink

Bryan, at the end of the day there's a lot to think about and very few people can afford the "perfect" room. So, make what you have work the best for you. And, don't get too anxious... Unless you saw through an I joist.... Good luck, it will be fun.