Offering a bundle with amp and speakers seems like a really good idea. Very few people are going to have 4 channels of amplification sitting around so buying both at the same time seems like it would be pretty common (and you already have to ship the DSP).

IIRC you mentioned building DSP into an amp before, although I think it was the -1000 and LFR's seem like a better match with 1500's unless they are a solid 4 ohms in the important regions, which I don't think is the case.

The trade-up offer seems overly generous at first glance (I have enough tradeable Axiom speakers to single-handedly make you reconsider, and at some point I'll probably trade them all in on some LFR1100's) but it might make sense for a while to seed some LFR's that others can listen to. Maybe combine with an expectation of allowing a few auditions ?

The diagrams are a good idea and worth including on the LFR product pages. You described the effect to me already but even so the diagrams seemed like a useful addition, since they make a nice simple connection between the sound from the rear of the speakers and the larger listening area.

Last edited by bridgman; 05/03/17 02:44 AM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8