The amplification power requirements for the LFR's are sort of out there. The front set of speakers are a 3way and are rated at 4ohms. The back set of speakers however are only 2way and actually i was told from Andrew that they come in at 8ohms.

Effectively then with the ADA1000 you are getting 2x250+2x125 for power.

To throw more confusion into the big picture, the rear channels do not nearly as much sound volume as the fronts do. I own a set and know that if I pull the connectors from the front speakers so i am only driving the rear set, the amount of sound drops to a fraction of loudness. So the rear speakers are not producing the exact same sound as the front. This is the beauty of the DSP in it does do magic filtering to make the reflected sound fill in what you are wanting to hear when standing in the front of the speakers.

So that known, you really are not using anywhere near the 125w of power available for the rear drivers as is given by the ADA1000. Though looking at the design spec for the ADA1000, there is no difference in max power output driving just 2 speakers at 4ohms vs 4 speakers. The question to ask is what sort of effect does having the DSP driving rear speakers have with the larger ADA1250 or ADA1500? I have yet to get an answer though I have tried to ask many times

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5