After spending 3 plus weeks with the Monoprice, and comparing it to the ADA-1500-5, here is the impression to date ...

1. The Monoprice has a bit of a rolled off high and slight bloom to the bass. It's pleasant, but not as accurate nor clean as the ADA-1000.

2. For $200, it's a nice little amp, and looks WAY cool.

3. It's not a real dynamic amp, but in comparison to our old Tweak City Audio "Gizmo", it's a bit better in that regard.

4. As a Bluetooth system with a pair of Axiom M3's, a pair of Bose 301's and a pair of Ascend 170's, it's a nice system for relaxing music.

Overall, it's not a world beater, but it will find a place in my man cave garage with my 30 year old Klipsch Cornwalls as a killer nice little system. I have a 20 year old NAD CD player that adds up to a very nice system.

A side note - Spotify has a new "extreme audio quality" setting that makes the Bluetooth SQ VERY close to the CD player. The man cave garage with this system is a wonderful place to have a drink and a cigar.

As long as you are not expecting too much, the Monoprice is a fun product, and well worth the $200.