I am slow sometimes on getting everything hooked up. The Anthem pre-amp does have a single 12v trigger port on the back. Now I have figured out how to hook up all the EP500 subs to use the trigger port and turn on and off with the pre-amp.

The same cannot be said for the ADA1000 units that I have. There is a 3.5mm port at the back of the unit that I gather is for the 12v trigger, but hooking this into my system doesn't seem to accomplish anything. Am I doing something wrong? I know that there are several regulars on this forum that have an ADA amp, and am wondering if you have ever gotten the trigger port at the back of the unit to ever work? I don't know if I am doing something way out there wrong, or if it's just simply that mine were not assembled correctly and someone forgot to hook up that part inside my box. What is rather confusing is that I have two ADA1000 amps, and both don't seem to do anything with the trigger. I have tried hooking up a single wire to the back of the Anthem pre. Also even using the trigger out from one of the EP500's. One would link if the sub can be switched, then the same signal would also work on their amps.

HELP!

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5