Originally Posted By MatManhasgone
it is a bit of a pitty that this message board doesn't allow you to embed photos (upload) but only link to them. I finally got around to making my 12v switch box on Friday before it started to rain. I even took the time to take step by step photos that I could post. But as there is nowhere to do that here I guess I am out of luck.

But needless to say, I finally got my ADA1000s to work right with my Anthem preamp. I learnt a bit about soldering. I figured out that I was right to order some extra parts as you can't always count on the printed guide to be correct when you order parts of ebay from china. I think it looks pretty good and works rather well. As an added bonus, now my LFR DSP also gets to be turned on and off by the additional 120v plug that I also added to my 12v trigger box.

Yes its a bit of a hassle to upload to another site then link to this site , Axioms forum is a bit dated to say the least. Anywho what was the purpose of your switch box. BTW i use IMGUR which is still free and it works ok.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry