I have an APC backups pro hooked up to the rack downstairs. It has a master with 4 outlets that are supposed to be controlled by this like the unit you sent a link to. I have yet to get it to work. So I don't trust that they will do anything.

I was making a single receptical that can power on/off my LFR-DSP and the two Amp-One amplifiers that power the Atmos/height speakers. Then give myself 4 high current 12v trigger ports to cover the Axiom ADA1000 amps, the EP500 subs and still have a free port left over just in case.

I got the two parts I wrote about. The rely works perfectly with the 12v trigger on the back of the Anthem AVM60, so it looks like everything will work just fine. All i am left with is waiting for eBay delivery of the 3.5mm pugs and deciding if I put a resistor off the 12v power module to bring it down from 1 amp to 0.5 amp. probably is not needed as a trigger should only pull as much power as needed, but in the back of my head, I don't want to blow the ADA boards because I used a 1a powersupply and it's just too much current for what the circuits inside the unit can handle.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5