I'm onboard with some of this wish list.

Enable bluetooth. This is a must.
There are too many audio units out there that use it (and the Air was advertised as having Bluetooth in the promo video or at least that was my take away from it). My entire daughter's hockey team has two methods of connection audio in the dressing room with units that DO NOT have camera capability (e.g. no smart phones or iPads allowed). Those two connection methods are bluetooth and analog via headphone out. With newer Apple products moving to remove headphone jacks...

Secondly, with bluetooth in use, a person with a phone can then use their wireless to stream to the Air from the web. The Air is not always in a location to be hooked up via a router or local wifi system and phones cannot use the Air wifi and stream from the web at the same time.

Lastly, from a previous thread, using the analog plugin should work both ways. If you use the analog plugin, the Air should default to that without having to use the app to specifically select the analog as the input source, especially when the opposite is true (one turns on the Airplay and it auto switches over to that input source even if the analog was first jacked in and is still set to use). I know my home computer auto switches the desktop speakers on and off depending on whether a headphone set is jacked in or not.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."