Hi Bridgman, I still haven't decided on the size of the tv however it wont be any bigger than that wall as that it where it will be mounted. (Not opposed to having tv on stand btw)..still weighing out options.

Regarding the tv position, originally it was supposed to be on that long straight wall however we decided to add a fireplace which can only be viewed from the one side. Kind of restricted but it gives you the benefit of enjoying fire while watching tv.

Box B has an airduct running through half of it while Box A is a dummy box which is only being put in place to make the room look more symmetrical..both are hollow...neither box is in place yet as I will be making them out of solid wood once drywall is done (gives me a place to run my cables as well).

Atmos would be kind of cool, just wondering if it may be overkill...I'll defer to you guys about what you think..I am no audio expert

There are also windows...1 right on top of tv, and 1 on each of the angled walls beside the tv + another one over the smaller couch.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing what you think

Last edited by Lonzo; 01/12/18 06:56 PM.