I have been using my system with the Model T's and one new EP500 for 6 weeks now. The 500 is really opening up nicely, very smooth and tight bass. I had the sub level set at +3 or +4 to round things out vs. the T's at -2 db and running full range on the crossovers in CD/50 hz for Vinyl. After installing the Crusher 800 with the 'switch', I had to reduce the sub level on the pre-amp down to -3db and most of the time I am running it flat with the mode in Bourbon Smooth. If I go into Gin Gut Punch, I have to reduce the gain on the 800 to just below mid point or I'll be driven out. But the 800 is only two hours old now and it needs a few weeks of run in time so that it will get that nice smoothness that the 500 developed with some use.

This upper bass boost Ian wrote in will certainly please the HT and night club crowd. It just gave the option to have a club or a mellow full flat response for warm music. Everyone will be happy with a flip of the switch.

I think that if this makes it into full regular production, Ian has hit a home run in terms of a simple control which will appeal to most everyone. This is so much more simple to operate than a complicated digital app.

Last edited by Slimpikins; 01/30/18 08:06 PM.