Thanks so much Mojo! I have followed your posts for quite sometime and I greatly appreciate your candid responses and honest feedback. After further discussion with the wife, I have decided that I will be purchasing the Axiom system! The purchase will not happen until the Fall BUT it will FINALLY happen!!

I am going to end up with M100,QS10, and the VP180.

As for the sub, WAF is still an important factor. Performance wise, I see that for music the EP800 is THE sub according to Craig Chase. I do not mean to sound like a complete noob or power hussy—but how does the EP800 compete with a sub like the PSA S3611? The PSA is several hundred dollars less, more than double the power, dual 18” vs dual 12”, weighs more even though it is smaller, and reaches around 100dbd down to 10hz on many reviews. I ask because I truly do not know the answer. The sub will be the last piece of the puzzle for me. At the moment It is the EP800 vs the PSA S3611. BTW-I have followed the progression of threads and posts in regard to the “get punch switch” and this is another reason why I feel secure in going with Axiom and love their customer service. They listen to their consumer/fan base and value their response, loyalty, and feedback. Great customer service that is hard to find.

Lastly, I am looking at the Yamaha Aventage 2080, this should be sufficient to power the Axiom system correct? Thanks again for everyone’s advice and imput. Looking forward to when I am officially a part of the Axiom family laugh

Last edited by LaRazaUnida; 01/06/19 12:22 AM.