But are clocks old school?
Both my kids wear watches and they are GenZ.
Without changing settings daily on my phone, how would i get it to function as my overnight clock? Propped up somehow, need to leave the screen on and even then with the background i have, at a quick glance the clock on the opening page isn't immediately easy to read like a LED clock.
People still wear watches to quickly check time. They don't pull out their phones, press the power button...

Clocks and watches are not old school. They are rather hard to replace with smart phones. There's only so much integration and efficiency with tech until you get to the point where you cannot get more 'efficient'.
I once recall seeing the world's smallest cell phone when there was a run up to making smaller, easier, more portable phones. Sure it fits into small space but how functional is it trying to use the thing?
https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/zanco-tiny-t1-world-smallest-mobile-phone-3357808

Now people have gone the other way and smaller isn't better. There is a point where its functionality is lost unless you're into espionage.

I need a decent clock dammit.
And we do listen to radio on the one in the kitchen. Or occasionally kids pipe bluetooth something through it when doing the dishes.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."