I'm still unpacking from our move and found the inexpensive wired headphones I was talking about above ... Sennheiser HD 439's (since I was in quicken already I did a quick search ... bought these at Newegg for just under $40 on sale from $60. 2014 pricing)

So, I had a listen ... not bad ... I'll raise my sound rating on these to good and maybe very good considering the price ,,, so the sen 4.4 might be worth a listen but check them for sound leakage:

while testing the 439's my wife came over and asked me if my speakers were playing ... these phones were leaking sound that bad. One of the main reasons to have closed back phones is not to disturb others ... these obviously failed. The 439's phones failed with my kids mainly for other reasons: one kid makes short work of cords by chewing on them or walking away form the computer while still wearing the phones (breaking the jack or bending the plug) ... the other just refuses to wear phones if he can get away with it, turn the music lower and lower with each request or finally moving to another room.

Also should have mentioned that the wireless beats studio 3 (above were a promo that came with an educational buy of a Mac for my other son ... I would probably would not have bought them otherwise being $350. They do have a lot of advantages like active noise canceling which seems to do a better job than any other cancelation tech I've used. Given that and the very good sound quality, If you like their sound, they may be worth the $350.