Mojo .... clicked on your link and had a quick look around on the wireless scene ... wow things have changed. The market is full of cheap wireless active noise canceling headphones. I'm sure the jackless iPhones are pushing this market.

My experience over the years on buying no-name headphones and buds is that I often got what I paid for ... sometimes in sound quality but always in build quality. Most of the cheap no-names fell apart after a few months use.

That said there are a few companies I trust to put out a decent product for the money. Anker is one of them. Originally I found this company as a reliable source of inexpensive multi-chargers and lighting cables (most cheap lighting cables have fake chips in them which bypass the some of the cables charging circuitry/protections and can damage your iPhone).

The sound core earbuds above are from them and it seams they are now producing a pair of wireless headphones (currently $69us/$80ca for Q20 actives, $40us/$66ca for the Q10 non-active). Think I'll set a trigger ... if the actives fall below $45us, I may pickup a pair to try out.