Originally Posted by rrlev
The sound core earbuds above are from them and it seams they are now producing a pair of wireless headphones (currently $69us/$80ca for Q20 actives, $40us/$66ca for the Q10 non-active). Think I'll set a trigger ... if the actives fall below $45us, I may pickup a pair to try out.
Well my trigger went off a few weeks ago on the Q20 @ $39.99USD.

These guy claim a battery life of 17 hours and I can attest that I’ve used them for many hours on Netflix over the past few weeks without recharging. Comfort was good although they suffer from making you sweat if you wear them too long. Think everyone has experienced pleather earcups...

Soundwise, the bass is heavy and bit muddy, the mids are ok, the highs are a dull ... not anything to write home about. The noise cancelation was reasonable. Mowing the lawn the low mids and below disappeared. One could still hear the mower upper register reassessed in the back ground. With the last Sony NC’s I tried one could only hear clicking (of the values?) when canceling was on (although those headphones, if I remember correctly, had worse sound then these and a big fail at $300).

Considering your getting wireless set of over the ear, closed backed, noise cancelling headphones for $40 ... I can’t complain. Comparing these to the sound core buds ... the buds are definitely better both in bass and highs. Given the choice I’d go with the buds. That said, I kind of like using these when watching Netflix or podcasts etc ... not sure why