I got everything hooked up yesterday and had a chance to do some listening last night. I had forgotten how you described the sound until reading this again this morning. The first thought that came to mind last night was what you said, “clear,” incredibly clear without sounding too bright. And non-fatiguing. And superb dynamics and contrast. A couple of songs that I listened to last night have a spot where there’s a pause and then the vocals return, and that contrast was impressive, if that makes any sense. Hard to explain, I’m not expert critic. BTW, I thought female vocals is where they really shine.

However, I’m missing a sense of what I’d describe as “fullness” maybe? The low end seemed a bit shallow. My wife said they sounded a bit “digital” to her; not sure what that means but...I kinda get it. It could be that the amps (ADA 1500’s) need to break in a bit and “warm” up. I was a bit disappointed in how brass instruments sounded, somewhat muted I thought, as opposed to acoustic guitars that sounded really sweet.

And you were also right in that I was not “blown away.” But what detail! I have a lot of listening to do in the next few weeks, and maneuver them around a bit. I put furniture sliders under each one to make it easier. These things are beasts to carry.