Originally Posted by Mojo
That's a nice set-up. I have both the M2v4OW and bookshelves. In my living room, they are both more enjoyable than the active LFRs.

The first review on the page below is mine. Should keep you busy reading for a while.

https://www.axiomaudio.com/reviews/index/list/product/301/

Nice read, thank you for the link. Your review was written with aplomb and highly detailed. Bringing in other Axiom models gives it depth and texture. Much like the M2's. I run all my bookshelves with dual subs (Outlaw and Boston), as I can't be without integrated bass. It's that added component that makes the room energized and the speakers transparent. One significant point you made was the tweeter location slightly below ear level. I believe that to be quite true... when I put my M22V3's on 24" stands the tweeter is raised 8" to 9" and the sonic result is not the same as with the M2's. With that said I'm going to experiment and get the M22's lower... same tweeter location as the M2's. And yes, that bass hump on the M3 makes them sound a littler fuller, but lack the M2's uncanny neutrality and improved imaging.

FireGuy
M22V3/M3ti/M2V3/Omega Super 5/Aperion 5C/OutlawLFM1+Sub/Denon AVR1906/YamDVDC750/AS AMP110