I keep moving stuff around. Currently it's the best it's ever been but I had to move the speakers together about a foot (which if I keep will effect the screen size).

Speakers backs about 23" from front wall. 10' apart, MLP is about 10 1/2 feet from the mid front of each speaker. Each speaker has a slightly different amount of toe-in and it seems like fractions of a degree matter. I also figured out that the EP600 next to the LFRs were effecting the sound coming off the rear so I moved them to face more on a diagonal and things improved quite a bit.

The Trinity Sessions - Mining for gold is so far the best to setup the imaging. When I setup with Holly Cole and then go to mining for gold ... the center is fuzzy ... think it's the church reverb which makes it the critical dial. I've done this so many times that one of my kids came down and told me to play "anything but that". Luckily, it only took two more times to finish.

So, I went back to dark side of the moon and ... I was getting sounds at 80 degrees again ... then listening further things got strange ... "On the run" had fast moving doppler sound which I swear hit 90 degrees ... then one started in the middle flew overhead down the back split to either side and slide down the side walls to meet at the front again ... had to play it a few times just to make sure.

I've heard people talk about stuff like that but this is a first I've ever experienced it ...