Originally Posted by Mojo
You absolutely cannot listen to an on-wall unless it is on the wall. The on-walls are designed to take advantage of the wall for acoustics.

When I did a quick test of the M3ow I sat them against the wall on top of another speaker with the ports up. Sounded great considering they had a hard surface directly below them. Didn't evaluate the imaging as my use case is to put these on FMBs and use as tops. I figured that I would be able to get the images as they were amiable ... I should try them on FMBs to see if they still sound the same ... perhaps tonight ... I also need to check out the ADA1000 it's been just sitting there waiting for me to unwrap it.

More stuff to do ... currently running new ethernet cables for all the video/audio stuff ... the electricians messed most of it up by running some wires to where the audio/video router was going to be and some to one of my control hubs (i.e. the wrong place) ... good thing I put in conduit everywhere ... it's actually not too bad as I redesign my ethernet/video/audio distribution to use a managed switch at the control hub location which is going to work out better and be more secure.