Hector,

I have m60ti. ( yup old ones ). But they’re great. I really like enjoy them.

I have about 2400 cubed feet of listening volume that is connected to and opens to about 4500-5000 cubed feet volume.

It’s essentially the whole main floor ( 3 floors in all but it’s the middle floor ) at 700-725sq ft with 8 foot ceiling with a small half wall with pass thru to kitchen and open doorway. Anyway....

At moderate volume with my basic receiver I get very nice sound that fills the space reasonably. This is a 2 channel setup only. I can get good bass if I “ corner load “ the speakers or get amazing holographic sound with them pulled away and nice nice , not boomy.

However at loud volume I don’t have enough power and things start to distort as the speakers try to pressurize the space with the limited power.

Long story shorter, I think in your volume of space an m80hp would do really well. I have no experience with the HP woofer but it would likely give you the bass you want without having to buy subs. Then I’d take take the ep350 and m22s and make a nice bedroom or office system.

If the m80hp still wasn’t enough ( it probably would be I think) then add some nice new v4 subs. As Rebulx said there’s some nice v4 m80hp on the bstock right now.

Hope that helps as an opinion. It’s just what came to my mind as I thought about it if your system was mine.

Edit: easy to say all that when it’s not my money. !:) The m80hp bstock would still be cheaper than a new pair of m60 v4 hp or not hp. Hope that helps, happy shopping

Edit 2: and or just leave the ep350 in there too for your 5.1 .

Last edited by Kodiak; 10/11/20 04:46 AM.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595