Hey Rebulx,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. One of my favorite concert disks. I would have a difficult time choosing a favorite track, maybe Journey to the LIne or Interstellar or perhaps Inception. As I said difficult to choose.
This concert performance is an auditory feast, from the simplest of orchestrations with minimal instrumentation to the most complicated of scoring with over 70 performers contributing. Good stuff!
Played on a decent pair of floorstanders it can be quite an intimate experience.
And yes he or one of his associates (Remote Control Productions) have worked on many successful well received films.The list of current and former composers working at RCP is fairly long and notable.

An interesting facet of his career. Late in the 70's Zimmer was the keyboardist in a band called the Buggles.
In the early 80's their single "Video Killed the Radio Star" was the first music video played on, you guessed it, MTV!

Another concert disk I enjoy is Peter Gabriel "Secret World Live". First time I saw it was on a PBS special presentation, years later found it on DVD, more good stuff! Gabriel, although not as theatrical as he once was as a member of Genesis gives a stellar performance backed by a group of extremely talented musicians from around the world.

cheers
Jeff