It seems like a streaming future is unavoidable, but I'll support physical media as long as it's there. That being said, some of the best visuals I've seen have been via streaming, but it's device-dependent. I don't know what's different in the video hardware, but I've been impressed by the Apple TV 4K's output. Tiny World, a nature series on Apple TV+'s service, and The Mandalorian on Disney+ are two standouts that blew me away with how good they look, and the audio on The Mandalorian did it for me, too. But I tried watching the same content through apps on my Xbox Series X, and the picture wasn't as nice. Some of it might just be the Xbox apps not being up to par. Netflix content also looked worse on the Xbox Series X at first, but it seems like it has been improved since then. But I end up watching all streaming content besides Netflix on the Apple TV 4K since it looks as good or better than any other device I've owned, from the crispness of each app's interface to actual playing content. I don't like supporting Apple, but they did something right with this unit.

As far as streaming live performances, if you have HBO Max, I periodically go back to Mon Laferte's performance in their A Tiny Audience series. It's short and sweet and gives me goosebumps every time.