Yes if CV could post a few more comparative pictures of the real wood vs. vinyl Boston Cherry in some different light, it would be appreciated. Perhaps a 'dim' lit room like a basement or a room with mostly wall lights and less direct light.

Personally i don't think it will matter for me though. Just looking at the new wood Boston Cherry, it has a certain orange to it that i don't think i would like. I hate that orange wood look. If anything, even though it is 'darker', i think i'm leaning towards having our media room speakers changed to the Walnut Espresso. Again i love the natural walnut but in some light it can also look a bit orange in the light areas. I have a 'black' American walnut tasting shelf in the wine cellar that looks great and much more like the Walnut Espresso that Axiom offers. Ultimately i'll have to request some colour chips before we go back to Axiom to sort out the speakers. Again, thought we were going to do this last year but without a new 7.2 AVR, there wasn't any point to do it at the time.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."