Ok so i'll be posting a raft of colour swatches. They were photographed with a Pixel 2, some without flash, some with flash. I was too lazy to pull out the DSLR.
The first set were photographed on the main floor with a picture window behind me, indirect light, partly sunny day.
The second set were photographed in the media room (basement) under LED light (4100K 60W bulbs in wall sconces).
Did my best to pair the samples with the original Boston cherry vinyl wrapped speakers as well as putting them against some other speakers in the house.

The only thing i'm not sure about is the final finish. Ian mentioned that very very few speakers go out the door in a glossy finish (i get that considering the extra cost) but i really would love to see how these wood veneers would look with a strong gloss shine (think it would seriously make the walnut grain stand out in a big way more than a matte finish).
On the other hand, satin does have a bit of an eggshell sheen to it, but i'm not sure how many coats of satin finish were put on these colour swatches. It seems to me that the final finish should have more "pop" to them. It almost seems like there was only one quick coat of satin finish on the colour swatches before being sent out. I could be wrong, but if so, expect the speakers to come with a very 'wood' like finish (not super smooth which multiple satin polyurethane layers would provide).
In the samples you can see some of our other speakers in the background (the more 'orange' coloured, cherrywood Tannoys which have a nice smooth satin finish).

See the labels below with the pics.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."