The comments I made yesterday, I will stand by them in reference to the picture quality projected onto any acoustical transparent projection screen. I spoke yesterday on what my eyes have seen in my home over a good number of years. I have had two theater rooms setup in two different spaces within my home and I have 20/20 vision. I have had a total of five different quality projectors, along with five different quality projection screen surfaces along the way.

Each time as I was remaking the theater room, I would have various screen samples for comparison. On two of those occasions I did have some quality acoustical transparent screen samples that I was comparing both against each other, and also against some quality solid suface screen samples as well. In my case in both instantices the acoustical transparent screen material suffered in picture loss in resolution, because of it's softened image as compared with a quality solid surface screen material. This is what I will attest to.

But their is a gentleman well known within the Home theater industry who knows far more than I would ever hope to know, his name is Kris Deering here is a link below to an article in which he has authored.

https://www.soundandvision.com/cont...k-130-g4-projection-screen-review-page-2

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.