I put in a dedicated 20 amp line for audio only. 2 PS Audio outlets, 4 Acme cryo treated silver outlets. I use an IsoTek Aquarius conditioner and an IsoTek Evo3 Sirius strip and 6 IsoTek Evo3 Optimum power cords.

Sounds a bit better, I think.

This is what Neil Grader from Absolute Sound said:

Enter the IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius, a more affordable version in the EVO3 series from this British-based company. The rack-width steel-and-aluminum chassis houses six outlets—two high-current outlets, rated at 16A, suitable for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers, or subwoofers, and four medium-current outlets. Aquarius benefits from much of the innovation and technology of the uptown Nova and Sigma conditioners in two unique areas. Primary is KERP (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path), which “ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets.” There’s no daisy-chaining thus no outlet gets power before the next. This means that noise created by your system’s electronics will not migrate to the next output socket. Equally important is that each outlet is assigned its own dedicated filter network, which ensures optimal isolation between outlets. Additionally, the medium-current outlets auto-sense the requirements of the load based upon power draw. IsoTek asserts that its technology removes both differential-mode cross-contamination (appliance noise) and common-mode (RFI) noise, with a reduction of 60dB. Aquarius also features IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system boasting 67,500A of instantaneous protection from surges or spikes. Internal wiring is solid-core, silver-plated, OFC copper with a virtual air dielectric technology plus an outer dielectric of FEP/Teflon.

Some of you probably understand what all that means. I don't, but think it did some good.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 07/19/21 10:22 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.