Originally Posted by TrevorM
Couple questions. Can you provide detail on the artist and title for the Sao Gan Song.

Did you try to correlate your likes with measurements after AB testing with pink noise response or sweeps? Curious if you notice a difference you can pick out on a graph.

Suo Gan. Sorry, mistype.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_3_skKeGCc

I have not run any sweeps mostly because until a day ago i was still unboxing speakers. I finally got around to setting up the new surrounds in temporary positions yesterday. I still needed to check everything came in was working and as noted in another thread, i had a non functional driver in the VP180; new one is on the way. However, in running pink noise to normalize SPL prior to listening, you can hear the tonal differences. Perhaps tomorrow when there's no one in the house, can shut the furnace off again, etc. i'll run a sweep at least of the two speakers presently hooked up on the main floor. It's a real pain to have to shuffle around 60lb+ speakers too often so i won't do this for all of them. I still wish i had a better quality measuring system than just the mic on a tablet.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."