Thanks for the vid link!

I can see how moving towers around would make recording sweeps tough. If you make the tablet stationary you should get consistent results. The Larsa plugin you have is perfect for this.

One thing I noticed when fooling with Dirac is there is no “one size fits all” solution. My preferences for HT vs Music response are different. I can send you pics of target curves, but I found changes had to be minor -like a couple db or so, to make the vocalist pop out of the background. In the end I settled on -10db slope down from 20-20khz and juiced up the curve +2db below 250hz. I put +1.5db back in at around 950hz. Sounds well behaved. (But less exciting)

I dont envy you trying to buy a speaker that ticks all boxes. Super tough! The only speaker I have met that was close for me out of the box was way too expensive. (Focal Sopra)

Your writeup is great. Thanks for sharing. Reading the experiences of others not only validates most of what I have read re:preference and setup, but also that I’m not the only one who struggles to balance what is “correct” with what is “preferred”.

At the end of the day I will always side with you on a setup that makes me grin. Fun is #1. smile