Hi all.

I'm just wondering if people could share their knowledge of the ZA-1000. I'm buying one to install at work. We have 4 areas we want to be able to control independantly for volume. We are purchasing the unit with the Axiom Transformer embedded in it too.

Can I play different sources over all 4 zones?
Or mix and match?
Or is it one source for all zones and just adjust volume?
Online, when I select "channel of amplification" that refers to the number of sets of 2 channel amplfication, correct?

I've tried zooming in on the photo but it's not high res enough to see the specifics.

I'm going to verify with Axiom before I put the order in, but I know you guys are super helpful and might be able to provide some good insight here. I'm ordering it today as we need it to ship ASAP.

We will eventually upgrade our speakers too, M3 onwalls I think and Algonquins for the outside zone.

Its hilarious, becuase this has absolutley nothing to do with the actual work I do, at all. But it came up with in another department and I was totally physched to help with it. I was like, " I have just the right solution for you guys". I'll be doing the "install" too. Should be as simple as plug and play as all the speaker wire is already in place.

Thanks,
Kodiak

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595