Spiroh, all joking aside, if you're inthe market for OW speakers, if you haven't already, check out the B-stock and Refurb stores online. There is a hearty selection of reduced price m3OW v4 right now. Very reasonably priced, but they may not by the woodgrain or color choice you need or want, that the only hiccup.

In terms of m3v4, I just purchased a bookshelf version of that speaker and it's a lovely little speaker that im slowly getting to know. I really enjoy it, it has a great soundstage and image playing from my old modest reciever in my bedroom, nice bass that is not over done. It has less forward midrange than im used to with my m60ti floorstander. Its not a bad thing though, just different. I really like them.

Full disclosure, i have never heard the on walls personally, but if they sound similar, ( which i think they would if you installed them correctly ) i can recommend them as a nice sounding speaker and quality build too. Boston cherry real wood veneer is very nice.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595