i am interested in how your power setup is going to work. I have gotten mine with two $26 smart plugs with controls tied to my Alexa FireCube working quite well.

I am thinking for me if I wanted to upgrade the setup any more to pull the Anthem AVM60 off the mains/standby and have it also powered off, I will need to figure out how to make my own 12v trigger cable that plugs into a USB port. they do make many usb 12v-1a cables that come with a 5.5mm barrel plug at the end, but I haven't found one that has the needed 3.5mm AUX type connector. If I could fine a 3.5mm aux male to two connector screws then I'd gladly make my own and call it a day. My smart powerbars all come with multiple usb power ports on them so getting an easy 12v trigger that can be turned on and off is easy. Just the cable bit is the difficulty.

If i could get them done, then i would just need the Alexa FireCube to stay powered on as that is sort of the controller that is used. I could then power on the AVM first, then the TV, before i send the command for the FireCube to send the power on and channel commands through the HDMI cable that would force these two devices to the correct input/output channel ports so that you can watch anything on the screen. It seems a bit complicated but its all part of getting the more foolproof WAF so anyone can use it.

I have also determined that the Axiom ADA1500 do need to have a powered fan to keep them cool. Without them I get all sorts of noises coming from inside the units. With the dual 120mm computer fans (usb powered) the ADA stays cold to the touch and even running for 20min at -10db output levels.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5