capn- that is a pic of my wife, and she is leaning against a white column. i can see the diaper resemblence. in texas, if we "hold up" something in a picture, its usually a beer or something we just shot, or both.

spock- its a sharp 36 inch tube. i bought it like 6 years ago. it is definitely past its prime, but it still works, and after the chunk of change i just spent on the rest of the HT, i will hang on to it for a while. we are a little restricted as to the size TV we can get because of the EC. but i have measured, and the 42 inch plasma would fit in there nice and snug.

ringmir- yeah, it is a big ole' EC. you should try moving the SOB around the living room. the hardest part is taking the 300 or so cd's/dvd's/ and records out of it so it is light enought to move.

bren- the wife loves the cabinets and grills, and is OK with the install. she isnt very keen on me toeing in the speakers, but she will get used to it. and she wants the speaker wire above the surrounds to be "less visible", so i am gonna ordr some of those strips that stick to the wall and hide the wire, and just paint over it. problem solved!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??