well, thanks for the compliment. man, someone sure dug deep in the archives to 'bump' this thread. i think the last post on it was like in june?

i do live in san angelo. you are more than welcome to stop in nad have a listen next time you are coming thru on your way to odessa. i am actually going to odessa this weekend to see a high school game a ratliff stadium, then going to a car and truck show at ector county coliseum. a friend of mine installed some LCD lighting in a show truck, and we are gonna go see how it does, and see the crowd response to the lighting. its kinda like neon, but cheaper, and more dependable.. i am getting off topic here....

zenteners is definitely still open, and still one of the best steaks in san angelo. not to mention, the pretty girl in the tight wranglers aint to bad either.

please feel free to PM me next time you might be coming this way. i would be more than pleased to give a listen to my "killer sys". hopefully by then, i will have a new SVS sub. hey, gotta keep the dream alive!!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??